Friday, November 30, 2012

365 faceless project intro

hello!

i consider myself as an amature photographer.
my dream is to be for my works to be exhibited, published and to inspire others.

this blog is my 365 faceless project.
i've done a previous 365 project on everything i'm grateful for.
and i realized it was mainly about food.

i kept telling other people that my genre of photography is portraits.
but it dawned on to me that i can't really take good portrait shots.

and my other problem is that i'm horrible with words
like naming my works.

so this 365 faceless project
is my platform for improving my portrait, expressive and conceptual photography
and also
for me to express myself
(although the wordings may suck, please pardon me)

personal rule:
- one post at least once every two days
- exception is when there's no internet connection

soaring with flying clams,
F.

1 comment:

  1. I really like idea of this project. I admire You : ) And You're doing really good photos! : )

    ReplyDelete